Get in Touch
908 432 1910
Jo helps you uncover new ideas. She knows from experience which techniques can draw the most intriguing and insightful ideas from a group, and firmly believes anyone can be creative – sometimes we just need a helping hand. She works with you to develop insightful and, importantly, actionable solutions. Jo has spent the past 20+ years consulting across a variety of industries, from media to medical, paint to pain meds, sound to soup. She is a Synectics-trained facilitator.
Recent client projects have included:
– Facilitating ideation/innovation sessions, generating a broad array of ideas for whatever your team needs inpiration on (e.g. naming, new products, positioning ….)
– Helping clients prioritize which ideas to work on and determine the best path forward
– Conducting ethnographies (in home, on-site), focus groups, online panels, to get to insights that will give you the competitive edge
– Leading workshops to help team members get beyond information to insights, recommendations and action
– Guest speaking events on creativity and idea generation
Past projects have also included developing growth strategies, creating branding platforms, developing actionable consumer segmentations and conducting market assessments to determine and prioritize growth areas.
Prior to founding The Sage Network, Jo worked at The Cambridge Group, Gemini Consulting, Accenture and Booz. Allen & Hamilton. Prior to consulting, Jo worked at Philips in the development of mobile communications. She has lived and worked in the UK, Australia, Finland and the USA.
Jo has an M.B.A from The Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a Masters of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) from Bath University in the United Kingdom.
Jo enjoys triathlons and running with her dog … followed by a good glass of wine